- 69% of seniors who graduate from public and not-for-profit colleges and universities had student debt.
- The average student loan debt is almost $29,000.
- Millennials make up about 40% of the unemployed in the U.S.
- Almost 14% of 18-29 year-olds are out of work.
- The Greater Hickory Metro Area is the 8th largest manufacturing MSA in the United States and the largest in the Carolinas.
- There are currently over 3,000 open manufacturing jobs in the Greater Hickory Metro.
- The majority of manufacturing jobs are skilled positions.